Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: A "Big" styled body switch from Lail to Keaton -- "Mack & Rita"
- Movie Review: Gemma Arterton falls for the "Rogue Agent" -- or does she?
- Movie Review: Replacing your own septic? Plan on "Digging to Death"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Arranged marriage? Get through that first Pandemic date, which lasts "7 Days"
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
- Movie Review: Kids find Superhero Dad's "Secret Headquarters"
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Movie Review -- "The Witch: Part 2, The Other One" gives witches the "Underworld" treatment
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 9, 2016
Not gonna lie. I laughed out loud — more than once — at “Standoff.” The trash talk in this Mexican (Midwestern) “standoff” thriller is tasty, the hit-man threats even tastier. “Take a good look,” the hitman (Laurence Fishburne) tells the … Continue reading