Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: An elegy to age, rural post offices and community -- "Colewell"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 12, 2016
Weekend movies — See “Deadpool” without the kids, ignore “Zoolander,” “Single” is for NYC singles only
A mixed weekend for movies, as we’ve learned to expect from February. The Oscar contenders, most moviegoers have seen. But studios don’t waste potential blockbusters on the deep winter doldrums. Thus, movies like “Ghostrider” and “Kingsmen” and (better) “The Lego … Continue reading