Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Movie Review: "Rage" rage at this pokey thriller from Down Under
- Documentary Review: "Searching for Mr. Rugoff," remembering an art film icon
- Netflixable? Filipino Woman fights back when she becomes "The Girl with a Gun (Babae at Baril)"
- Movie Review: To collect Sarandon's inheritance, Jake Johnson must "Ride the Eagle"
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 12, 2016
Weekend movies — See “Deadpool” without the kids, ignore “Zoolander,” “Single” is for NYC singles only
A mixed weekend for movies, as we’ve learned to expect from February. The Oscar contenders, most moviegoers have seen. But studios don’t waste potential blockbusters on the deep winter doldrums. Thus, movies like “Ghostrider” and “Kingsmen” and (better) “The Lego … Continue reading