Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: February 12, 2016
Weekend movies — See “Deadpool” without the kids, ignore “Zoolander,” “Single” is for NYC singles only
A mixed weekend for movies, as we’ve learned to expect from February. The Oscar contenders, most moviegoers have seen. But studios don’t waste potential blockbusters on the deep winter doldrums. Thus, movies like “Ghostrider” and “Kingsmen” and (better) “The Lego … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Weekend movies — See “Deadpool” without the kids, ignore “Zoolander,” “Single” is for NYC singles only