Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 28, 2016
We tend to forget how godawful Eddie Redmayne was in the godawful “Jupiter Ascending.” I mean, we remember how bad “Fantastic Four” and “Fifty Shades of Grey” were and they shared worst the Golden Raspberry Award for worst picture. Dakota … Continue reading
A first — a transgender non-actress takes a big acting prize for “Tangerine.” Another boost for “Spotlight” — perhaps its final moment of glory, or one last Oscar best picture predictor. Idris Elba and the kid take “Beasts of No … Continue reading