Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 28, 2016
We tend to forget how godawful Eddie Redmayne was in the godawful “Jupiter Ascending.” I mean, we remember how bad “Fantastic Four” and “Fifty Shades of Grey” were and they shared worst the Golden Raspberry Award for worst picture. Dakota … Continue reading
A first — a transgender non-actress takes a big acting prize for “Tangerine.” Another boost for “Spotlight” — perhaps its final moment of glory, or one last Oscar best picture predictor. Idris Elba and the kid take “Beasts of No … Continue reading