Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Netflixable? Poland's "The Getaway King (Najmro)" has style, wit and panache
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A Soapy Sex Triangle from India in shades of "Cobalt Blue"
- Netflixable? "40-Love" stumbles in love and laughs, if not tennis
- Animated Movie Preview: Apple TV+'s "Luck" gives us a Black Cat with Simon Pegg's Scots accent
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 28, 2016
We tend to forget how godawful Eddie Redmayne was in the godawful “Jupiter Ascending.” I mean, we remember how bad “Fantastic Four” and “Fifty Shades of Grey” were and they shared worst the Golden Raspberry Award for worst picture. Dakota … Continue reading
A first — a transgender non-actress takes a big acting prize for “Tangerine.” Another boost for “Spotlight” — perhaps its final moment of glory, or one last Oscar best picture predictor. Idris Elba and the kid take “Beasts of No … Continue reading