Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 28, 2016
We tend to forget how godawful Eddie Redmayne was in the godawful “Jupiter Ascending.” I mean, we remember how bad “Fantastic Four” and “Fifty Shades of Grey” were and they shared worst the Golden Raspberry Award for worst picture. Dakota … Continue reading
A first — a transgender non-actress takes a big acting prize for “Tangerine.” Another boost for “Spotlight” — perhaps its final moment of glory, or one last Oscar best picture predictor. Idris Elba and the kid take “Beasts of No … Continue reading