Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? A long wallow in Southern Gothic, "The Devil All the Time"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? Argentine Bigamist uses "So Much Love to Give (Corazon Loco)" as his excuse
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 3, 2016
Mistitled and meandering, it is Michael Moore’s worst film, his weakest whack at America: What Went Wrong? “Where to Invade Next”? Where to begin? Start with the premise. Leftist gadfly Moore lectures the Joint Chiefs of Staff (not in person) … Continue reading