Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "Holly Star" tries to put the "cute" back in Christmas comedy
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
- Movie Review: Twists and tension make "I See You" a sleeper worth tracking down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 22, 2015
“I hate girls who cry at work,” a character weeps in the two-hour-long comedy “The Intern.” So do I. You’d have to go back to an era when female office workers called each other “girls” to find that appropriate. But … Continue reading
Here in Los Estados Unidos, there’s usually a clear boundary between cartoons for kids and what we’d call “adult entertainment.” So this Mexican cartoon, in Spanish with English subtitles, is racy enough to count as a bit of culture clash. … Continue reading