Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Bingeable? Brit Dramedy "Flack" celebrates and eviscerates the dirty business of image control and publicity
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: The Tender Mercies of Facing Cancer with "Our Friend"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 9, 2015
M. Night Shyamalan hated being called a one-trick-pony, so he took on “Last Airbender,” “The Happening” and “After Earth.” And proved he has just that one trick. So he turns back to the formula that made him famous with “The … Continue reading