Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 8, 2015
“A Brilliant Young Mind” is a British “Little Man Tate,” a film about a young math genius in the making, the mother who has to seek the advice of others what to do with him and that one teacher who … Continue reading
They might have gotten the idea from Libertarians. They’re the first people to suggest collectively moving to a sparsely populated place, democratically taking over the government and trying a political experiment to see how far their philosophy could go, unfettered … Continue reading
So, how much do we South of the Border types really know about our frozen sisters and brothers in the Great White North? Well, they’re white. And polite. And seriously insecure about the Land of Opportunity that exists just below … Continue reading