Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Movie Review: "Bad Boys for Life"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: Even drug mules have to worry about where they book a room in "The Host"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 8, 2015
“A Brilliant Young Mind” is a British “Little Man Tate,” a film about a young math genius in the making, the mother who has to seek the advice of others what to do with him and that one teacher who … Continue reading
They might have gotten the idea from Libertarians. They’re the first people to suggest collectively moving to a sparsely populated place, democratically taking over the government and trying a political experiment to see how far their philosophy could go, unfettered … Continue reading
So, how much do we South of the Border types really know about our frozen sisters and brothers in the Great White North? Well, they’re white. And polite. And seriously insecure about the Land of Opportunity that exists just below … Continue reading