Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Chilean "Mujeres Arriba" discover the difference between "sex" and "good sex"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 8, 2015
“A Brilliant Young Mind” is a British “Little Man Tate,” a film about a young math genius in the making, the mother who has to seek the advice of others what to do with him and that one teacher who … Continue reading
They might have gotten the idea from Libertarians. They’re the first people to suggest collectively moving to a sparsely populated place, democratically taking over the government and trying a political experiment to see how far their philosophy could go, unfettered … Continue reading
So, how much do we South of the Border types really know about our frozen sisters and brothers in the Great White North? Well, they’re white. And polite. And seriously insecure about the Land of Opportunity that exists just below … Continue reading