Top Posts & Pages
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Scenic Spanish drama "The Skin of the Wolf" tests woman against mountain man
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Movie Review: Another "Black Beauty," this time with Winslet voicing the horse, for Disney+
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: At long last, "The Croods: A New Age"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? A Middle School reunion goes very French, and very wrong in "Back to School/La Grande Classe"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 8, 2015
“A Brilliant Young Mind” is a British “Little Man Tate,” a film about a young math genius in the making, the mother who has to seek the advice of others what to do with him and that one teacher who … Continue reading
They might have gotten the idea from Libertarians. They’re the first people to suggest collectively moving to a sparsely populated place, democratically taking over the government and trying a political experiment to see how far their philosophy could go, unfettered … Continue reading
So, how much do we South of the Border types really know about our frozen sisters and brothers in the Great White North? Well, they’re white. And polite. And seriously insecure about the Land of Opportunity that exists just below … Continue reading