Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? A Dominatrix is dead? Alyssa Milano's on the case, and "Brazen" about it
- Movie Review: The Love of Two Women props up "The Laureate"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 19, 2015
Filmdom’s re-discovery of the religious audience has led to something of a boom in faith-based films, with titles from “God’s Not Dead” to “Heaven is for Real,” “War Room” and “90 Seconds in Heaven” finding an audience, in some cases, … Continue reading
The weary YA audience must be running out of allowance money, as the middling “Maze Runner” sequel isn’t making the money the middling “Hunger Games” or “Divergent” sequels have managed. Maybe if they’d built their franchise around a terrific young … Continue reading