Top Posts & Pages
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: September 19, 2015
Movie Review: “Captive”
Filmdom’s re-discovery of the religious audience has led to something of a boom in faith-based films, with titles from “God’s Not Dead” to “Heaven is for Real,” “War Room” and “90 Seconds in Heaven” finding an audience, in some cases, … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Captive”
Box Office: “Scorch Trials” whacks “Black Mass,” “Everest” dominates per-screen average
The weary YA audience must be running out of allowance money, as the middling “Maze Runner” sequel isn’t making the money the middling “Hunger Games” or “Divergent” sequels have managed. Maybe if they’d built their franchise around a terrific young … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “Scorch Trials” whacks “Black Mass,” “Everest” dominates per-screen average