Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 19, 2015
Filmdom’s re-discovery of the religious audience has led to something of a boom in faith-based films, with titles from “God’s Not Dead” to “Heaven is for Real,” “War Room” and “90 Seconds in Heaven” finding an audience, in some cases, … Continue reading
The weary YA audience must be running out of allowance money, as the middling “Maze Runner” sequel isn’t making the money the middling “Hunger Games” or “Divergent” sequels have managed. Maybe if they’d built their franchise around a terrific young … Continue reading