Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A kidnapping, a kidnapper lost "In the Shadow of Iris"
- Movie Review: "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness"
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 10, 2017
I like to think Kenneth Branagh, who directed the lighthearted first film, and Chris Hemsworth set the tone, here. But that decision was made higher up, to be sure. Different director, but Marvel had to see that light is what … Continue reading
“Diamond Cartel” bills itself as “The final film of Peter O’Toole.” There are worse ways to draw interest to your blood-soaked, nonsensical Kazakhstan-filmed war between warlords debacle. Probably. But there is no worse way for an actor to make his … Continue reading