Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 10, 2017
I like to think Kenneth Branagh, who directed the lighthearted first film, and Chris Hemsworth set the tone, here. But that decision was made higher up, to be sure. Different director, but Marvel had to see that light is what … Continue reading
“Diamond Cartel” bills itself as “The final film of Peter O’Toole.” There are worse ways to draw interest to your blood-soaked, nonsensical Kazakhstan-filmed war between warlords debacle. Probably. But there is no worse way for an actor to make his … Continue reading