Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Bingeable? Brit Dramedy "Flack" celebrates and eviscerates the dirty business of image control and publicity
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: The Tender Mercies of Facing Cancer with "Our Friend"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 22, 2016
Well, here’s Michael Caine throwing a little shade — or at least some perspective — on the whole #OscarsSoWhite/#whiteOscars/#boycottOscars dust up. “You can’t vote for an actor because he’s black” is the pull-quote that folks are fixating on for maximum … Continue reading