Top Posts & Pages
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Documentary Review: A Great Writer writes and remembers -- "The War and Peace of Tim O'Brien"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- The lowly Chevy Nova finally has its (movie, TV) moment?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 12, 2016
Natalie Dormer escapes the sexpot ghetto the movies (“Rush”) and TV (“The Tudors”, “Game of Thrones”) tried to sentence her to with “The Forest,” a ghost story about twins — one lost, perhaps suicidal, the other hunting for her sibling. … Continue reading
A Dreamworks animator from Hong Kong and a Taiwanese screenwriter teamed up for China’s biggest home-grown animation hit, “Monster Hunt.” A monsters and martial arts mashup, it arrives on American shores as an animation/live action combo that loses something in … Continue reading