Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Scenic Spanish drama "The Skin of the Wolf" tests woman against mountain man
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Movie Review: At long last, "The Croods: A New Age"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: Suffering from Amnesia, trying to rebuild the last "32 Weeks"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 11, 2016
All you need for a good thriller are some striking settings and two very good actors debating, posturing and convincing us they want to kill each other. “Mojave” reminds us that Garrett Hedlund is better than many of the movies … Continue reading