Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 11, 2016
All you need for a good thriller are some striking settings and two very good actors debating, posturing and convincing us they want to kill each other. “Mojave” reminds us that Garrett Hedlund is better than many of the movies … Continue reading