Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "Dancing Queens" is a Swedish drag
- Netflixable: If you cross Max, payback can be "Xtreme (Extremo)"
- Movie Review: "The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard"
- Netflixable? Love is by turns "Sweet and Sour" in this Korean romance
- Movie Review: The plugged-in future's end game -- "LX 2048"
- Movie Review: Depression Era football phenoms, "12 Mighty Orphans" take on Texas
- Movie Review: Stuck in place "In the Heights"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Netflixable? Another thriller titled "Awake," another snooze
- Movie Review: Mark Wahlberg's fighting and recalling past lives in "Infinite"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 26, 2015
Sure, another blockbuster weekend for “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” is here. Over $140 million, based on Christmas Day/Friday numbers. But the shocker has to be the staying power of Will Ferrell. “Daddy’s Home” smelled like a hit. Not with … Continue reading