Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "The Ruthless (Lo Spietato)" takes us inside the Milan Mafia
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 23, 2015
In Los Angeles, even the homeless are better looking than we could ever hope to be. With better hair and makeup, too. So that’s a comfort. I guess. “Other People’s Children” is an indie drama featuring a bunch of quite … Continue reading
You can see the logic here in Scott Eastwood’s mind. Or his agent’s. “Dad broke through in Westerns. Why don’t I do a Western?” Thus, “Diablo,” a violent and grimly obvious frontier thriller that Clint Eastwood might have made during … Continue reading
Any fan of cinema has to have a passing knowledge of the German movies of the Weimar Era. That’s the democratic respite between the autocratic horrors of Imperial Germany, broken by World War I, and the rise of National Socialism … Continue reading