Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Movie Review: Documentary celebrates the jurist, the icon, the woman with the Rap Name Notorious "RBG"
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 25, 2015
All those silly film critics, whipping out their Top Ten Lists without first catching “Point Break.” How COULD they? Call it a hunch. But after a year of blockbuster rehashes masquerading as “sequels”, here at last is a remake that … Continue reading
Many of us wonder about exactly who gave Quentin Tarantino the license to use the word that, historically (and often hysterically–as in comic) no black person gives any white person permission to use. Axel Rose? Not permitted. Michael Richards? Ditto. … Continue reading