Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "Dancing Queens" is a Swedish drag
- Netflixable: If you cross Max, payback can be "Xtreme (Extremo)"
- Movie Review: "The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard"
- Netflixable? Love is by turns "Sweet and Sour" in this Korean romance
- Movie Review: The plugged-in future's end game -- "LX 2048"
- Movie Review: Depression Era football phenoms, "12 Mighty Orphans" take on Texas
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: Stuck in place "In the Heights"
- Netflixable? Another thriller titled "Awake," another snooze
- Movie Review: Mark Wahlberg's fighting and recalling past lives in "Infinite"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 25, 2015
All those silly film critics, whipping out their Top Ten Lists without first catching “Point Break.” How COULD they? Call it a hunch. But after a year of blockbuster rehashes masquerading as “sequels”, here at last is a remake that … Continue reading
Many of us wonder about exactly who gave Quentin Tarantino the license to use the word that, historically (and often hysterically–as in comic) no black person gives any white person permission to use. Axel Rose? Not permitted. Michael Richards? Ditto. … Continue reading