Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: Louis C.K. directs and acts in "Fourth of July"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Movie Review: "Dutch" is a gangland saga that's no treat
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 25, 2015
All those silly film critics, whipping out their Top Ten Lists without first catching “Point Break.” How COULD they? Call it a hunch. But after a year of blockbuster rehashes masquerading as “sequels”, here at last is a remake that … Continue reading
Many of us wonder about exactly who gave Quentin Tarantino the license to use the word that, historically (and often hysterically–as in comic) no black person gives any white person permission to use. Axel Rose? Not permitted. Michael Richards? Ditto. … Continue reading