Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Disappearance at Clifton Hill" leads to a lifelong obsession
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Can Kevin James resist the fury of "Becky?"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Movie Review: Ozark legend conjures up a "Lost Child"
- Netflixable? "The Ruthless (Lo Spietato)" takes us inside the Milan Mafia
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 25, 2015
All those silly film critics, whipping out their Top Ten Lists without first catching “Point Break.” How COULD they? Call it a hunch. But after a year of blockbuster rehashes masquerading as “sequels”, here at last is a remake that … Continue reading
Many of us wonder about exactly who gave Quentin Tarantino the license to use the word that, historically (and often hysterically–as in comic) no black person gives any white person permission to use. Axel Rose? Not permitted. Michael Richards? Ditto. … Continue reading