Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: Ozark legend conjures up a "Lost Child"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Documentary Review -- Mexican cuisine's first foreign champion, "Diana Kennedy: Nothing Fancy"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 24, 2015
“You know this story,” the sidekick soon-to-be-known as Igor narrates. Lightning, corpses, “a mad genius.” But what if you didn’t? You know, “know the story”? “Victor Frankenstein” is a madcap mashup of three stories — at least as they’re traditionally … Continue reading