Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? "The Christmas Chronicles Part 2" is two hours of the holidays your kids will never get back
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Kristen Stewart's Christmas comedy in the closet -- "Happiest Season"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 6, 2015
Finally got around to Judd Apatow’s comic memoir, “Sick in the Head,” an autobiographically revealing series of Q & A’s he’s done with people in the business of funny over the decades. Decades? He started as a precocious teen, setting … Continue reading
“The Peanuts Movie” is the beneficiary of a year’s worth of lowered expectations. Hey, you mention “From the creators of ‘Ice Age’” and score the commercials and trailers with modern hip hopped pop, and share nary a joke…well, what’re we … Continue reading