Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Jean Reno, ever "The Professional," doing wet work in "Cold Blood"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 6, 2015
Finally got around to Judd Apatow’s comic memoir, “Sick in the Head,” an autobiographically revealing series of Q & A’s he’s done with people in the business of funny over the decades. Decades? He started as a precocious teen, setting … Continue reading
“The Peanuts Movie” is the beneficiary of a year’s worth of lowered expectations. Hey, you mention “From the creators of ‘Ice Age’” and score the commercials and trailers with modern hip hopped pop, and share nary a joke…well, what’re we … Continue reading