Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: October 17, 2016
Movie Review: The Icelandic thrills are dim in “Autumn Lights”
What’s memorable about “Autumn Lights,” an erotic thriller set in posh accommodations in rural Iceland? Well, the nude scene depicted above, for starters. A couple of others. Some explicit sex. It’s tempting to revive that long retired label “soft-core porn” … Continue reading