Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Failure is "Elemental" in this Pixar Pic
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Netflixable? Italian kids master music piracy -- "Mixed by Erry"
- Movie Review: Anne Heche adds grace notes to her final film, "What Remains"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: May 14, 2023
Movie Preview: Orlando Bloom and David Harbour turn “Gran Turismo” gamers into real race car drivers
Yeah. “Inspired by a true story.” Djimon Hounsou and Archie Madekwe co-star. August.
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Preview: Orlando Bloom and David Harbour turn “Gran Turismo” gamers into real race car drivers
Netflixable? A Broad Swipe at Mexico and Mexican “types” — ‘¡Que viva México!’
A Bollywood-length comic satire, “¡Que viva México!” is not a film for those wholly unfamiliar with Mexico and its political schisms and their history, or for the faint of bladder. Director and co-writer Luis Estrada gives us an immersion in … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Netflixable? A Broad Swipe at Mexico and Mexican “types” — ‘¡Que viva México!’