Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Series Review: Is "WandaVision" a Marvel?
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 27, 2012
Alas, I didn’t get to this in time to consider it for my ten best list. But if “West of Memphis,” the end of the epic story of documentary filmmakers trying to right a great wrong in an infamous Memphis … Continue reading
Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper, a thriller for the spring — March. Derek Cianfance (“Blue Valentine”) wrote and directed what has a hint of “Drive” about it. Gosling’s a motocross rider who considers a life of crime to provide for the … Continue reading