Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Classic Film Review: Brando, Woodward, Magnani and Stapleton and Tennessee Williams -- "The Fugitive Kind"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 27, 2012
Alas, I didn’t get to this in time to consider it for my ten best list. But if “West of Memphis,” the end of the epic story of documentary filmmakers trying to right a great wrong in an infamous Memphis … Continue reading
Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper, a thriller for the spring — March. Derek Cianfance (“Blue Valentine”) wrote and directed what has a hint of “Drive” about it. Gosling’s a motocross rider who considers a life of crime to provide for the … Continue reading