Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 27, 2012
Alas, I didn’t get to this in time to consider it for my ten best list. But if “West of Memphis,” the end of the epic story of documentary filmmakers trying to right a great wrong in an infamous Memphis … Continue reading
Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper, a thriller for the spring — March. Derek Cianfance (“Blue Valentine”) wrote and directed what has a hint of “Drive” about it. Gosling’s a motocross rider who considers a life of crime to provide for the … Continue reading