Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: "The Right One" goes a tad too wrong
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 27, 2012
Alas, I didn’t get to this in time to consider it for my ten best list. But if “West of Memphis,” the end of the epic story of documentary filmmakers trying to right a great wrong in an infamous Memphis … Continue reading
Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper, a thriller for the spring — March. Derek Cianfance (“Blue Valentine”) wrote and directed what has a hint of “Drive” about it. Gosling’s a motocross rider who considers a life of crime to provide for the … Continue reading