Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: "A Good Person," a hit-and-miss star vehicle for Pugh and Freeman
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: February 11, 2012
Box office — ‘The Vow’ –a $39 million opening? Lucas pockets another $22 million for "Phantom Menace"
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box office — ‘The Vow’ –a $39 million opening? Lucas pockets another $22 million for "Phantom Menace"
Movie Preview: "The Three Stooges"
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Preview: "The Three Stooges"