Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: January 31, 2012
"The Congressman’s Dinner" — locally made, globally focused
Movie attendance is going up…in the UK
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie attendance is going up…in the UK
Uggie the Jack Russell from "The Artist" is doing an Oscar sketch with Billy Crystal
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Uggie the Jack Russell from "The Artist" is doing an Oscar sketch with Billy Crystal