Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Classic Film Review: Life under slavery laid bare in the Indie drama, "Sankofa," coming to Netflix
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
Find a Movie Review
Yes, I know that’s not a proper cricket score, which would be 183 to 165 and a half. Or some such. But just in case you missed the best Aussie-Brit burn since “The Ashes.” Just in case you don’t … Continue reading
Let us now plumb the mysteries and parse the meaning of a Chinese animated film. No, I’m not returning to the subject of “Rock Dog.” But animation can be a fascinating window on a culture. Think of your … Continue reading
They gave the Best Documentary Feature Film Oscar to “Icarus,” a film about trying to beat the laughably busted and beatable doping tests used on athletes. Cyclist/filmmaker Bryan Fogel set out to find a drug doc, get a drug regimen, … Continue reading