A small studio grabbed this Princess Diana bio-pic, so Oscar odds for it are starting off long. Surely the Weinsteins would have moved heaven and their banks to buy it had they seen Naomi Watts’ turn as Princess Diana in this bio-pic an Oscar sure thing. The cast of this fall release has one big name in it — her.
But the teaser trailer to “Diana” shows not jut the resemblance, but a pretty full overview of her life — princess, fashion icon, mother, land mine activist, romantic. Pretty nice.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Prepare to be blindsided by "Face 2 Face"
- Movie Review: Pure Flix raises the propaganda stakes with "Unplanned"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: "A Boy Called Sailboat"
- Netflixable? "SPF-18" fantasizes about Pretty, Affluent and Empty-Headed Teens of Malibu
- Movie Review: Cyrano heads to high school in "#Roxy"
- Movie Review: "After" the credits, you won't remember a thing
- Movie Review: Scare the kids with "The Curse of La Llorona"
- Netflixable? "My Teacher, My Obsession," oh my
Find a Movie Review