“Bad Milo!” is a demented and dark midnight horror comedy about a stressed-out accountant whose spastic colon produces an avenging, predatory polyp. If the concept alone isn’t funny, it’s probably one you’ll want to pass on.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: There's no right time for "No Good Deed"
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: "The Drop"
- Movie Review: "God's Not Dead"
- Movie Review: Too many laughs are lost in translation in "Cantinflas"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Jane Fonda talks about holding her own with Fey and Bateman in "This is Where I Leave You"
- Movie Review: "As Above, So Below" is a real shaky-camera headache
- Movie Review: "This is Where I Leave You"
- Box Office: "No Good Deed" opens well, "Dolphin 2" OK, "Drop" solid, "Atlas Shrugged" bombs
Find a Movie Review