“Bad Milo!” is a demented and dark midnight horror comedy about a stressed-out accountant whose spastic colon produces an avenging, predatory polyp. If the concept alone isn’t funny, it’s probably one you’ll want to pass on.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Transcendence" doesn't transcend cliches
- Movie Review: "God's Not Dead"
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: "Heaven is for Real"
- Movie Review: Striking photography and Disney cute work together in Disneynature's "Bears"
- Movie Review: "Son of God" makes an effective-enough clip job
- Movie Review: "Draft Day" is final proof that the NFL is the league that Ate America
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Aged Woody and ageless Turturro look for laughs in "Fading Gigolo"
- Movie Review: Check into the glories of "The Grand Budapest Hotel"
Find a Movie Review