“Bad Milo!” is a demented and dark midnight horror comedy about a stressed-out accountant whose spastic colon produces an avenging, predatory polyp. If the concept alone isn’t funny, it’s probably one you’ll want to pass on.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Son of God" makes an effective-enough clip job
- Movie Review: "Veronica Mars"
- Movie Review -- "300: Rise of an Empire"
- Movie Review: "Better Living Through Chemistry"
- Movie Rated: Von Trier revisits the Golden Age of Arty Porn with "Nymphomaniac"
- Movie Review: The sentimental meets the silly, with witty results in "Mr. Peabody & Sherman"
- Movie Review: "Rio"
- Movie Review: Paul W.S. Anderson forgets himself in "Pompeii"
- Movie Review: Bateman lets his nasty-funny side show in "Bad Words"
- Movie Review: "Dallas Buyers Club"
Find a Movie Review