Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "God's Not Dead"
- Movie Review: "Transcendence" doesn't transcend cliches
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: "Heaven is for Real"
- Movie Review: Striking photography and Disney cute work together in Disneynature's "Bears"
- Movie Review: "Son of God" makes an effective-enough clip job
- Movie Review: "Draft Day" is final proof that the NFL is the league that Ate America
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Check into the glories of "The Grand Budapest Hotel"
- Movie Review: Aged Woody and ageless Turturro look for laughs in "Fading Gigolo"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 6, 2013
American voices such as Gillian Anderson, Christina Hendricks, Anton Yelchin, Aubrey Plaza (“Safety Not Guaranteed”) and many others do the voices in this nostalgic coming-of-age romance. “From Up on Poppy Hill” opened in Japan in 2011, and goes into limited … Continue reading
“Wreck it Ralph” looks to come in around $450 million, when all the counting is done in all the movie markets of Planet Earth. “The Hobbit: Part 1,” didn’t do well with critics, but cleared the $1 billion mark worldwide … Continue reading
Love that Tina. Love that Paul. A rom-com with them co-starring in it? I’m there. But “Admission” is a lot more complicated than that. She’s an Ivy League admissions counselor who stumbles into a Princeton prospect who might be a … Continue reading
Gerwig, cute and perky and confused and not quite getting it together. Mickey Sumner, the daughter of Sting. And the perfect David Bowie song for the soundtrack to the trailer. The director of “The Squid and the Whale” co-wrote … Continue reading