Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Skin and sin and church tumble together in "Chocolate City"
- Movie Review: "The Age of Adaline"
- Movie Review: "Far from the Madding Crowd"
- Movie Review: "Catch Hell"
- Movie Review: "Before I Disappear"
- Movie Review: "Barely Lethal"
- Movie Review: "Heatstroke"
- Movie Review: "Private Number"
- Movie Review: "Dial a Prayer" cleverly hedges its bets
- Movie Review: "Where Hope Grows"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 6, 2013
American voices such as Gillian Anderson, Christina Hendricks, Anton Yelchin, Aubrey Plaza (“Safety Not Guaranteed”) and many others do the voices in this nostalgic coming-of-age romance. “From Up on Poppy Hill” opened in Japan in 2011, and goes into limited … Continue reading
“Wreck it Ralph” looks to come in around $450 million, when all the counting is done in all the movie markets of Planet Earth. “The Hobbit: Part 1,” didn’t do well with critics, but cleared the $1 billion mark worldwide … Continue reading
Love that Tina. Love that Paul. A rom-com with them co-starring in it? I’m there. But “Admission” is a lot more complicated than that. She’s an Ivy League admissions counselor who stumbles into a Princeton prospect who might be a … Continue reading
Gerwig, cute and perky and confused and not quite getting it together. Mickey Sumner, the daughter of Sting. And the perfect David Bowie song for the soundtrack to the trailer. The director of “The Squid and the Whale” co-wrote … Continue reading