A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Too many laughs are lost in translation in "Cantinflas"
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: "The Longest Week"
- Movie Review: "God's Not Dead"
- Movie Review: "As Above, So Below" is a real shaky-camera headache
- Movie Review: "If I Stay"
- Movie Review: "The Possession of Michael King"
- Movie Review: "Sex Tape"
- Movie Review: Dakota Fanning, miscast again in "The Last of Robin Hood"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
Find a Movie Review