A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Son of God" makes an effective-enough clip job
- Movie Review: "Veronica Mars"
- Movie Review -- "300: Rise of an Empire"
- Movie Review: "Better Living Through Chemistry"
- Movie Rated: Von Trier revisits the Golden Age of Arty Porn with "Nymphomaniac"
- Movie Review: The sentimental meets the silly, with witty results in "Mr. Peabody & Sherman"
- Movie Review: "Dallas Buyers Club"
- Movie Nation Interview: Christian Bale
- Movie Review: "Rio"
- Movie Review: Paul W.S. Anderson forgets himself in "Pompeii"
Find a Movie Review