A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review -- "Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2"
- Next Interview: Got questions for Lake Bell?
- Movie Review: "Creed"
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Movie Review: "Spectre"
- Movie Review: "The Good Dinosaur"
- Next Interview: Questions for Blake Lively?
- Movie Review: "Carol"
- Movie Review: "Secret in Their Eyes"
- Movie Review: Cranston dials down Dalton for "Trumbo"
Find a Movie Review