A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Dwayne Johnson goes Greek as "Hercules"
- Movie Review: Linklater makes his big statement on growing up with "Boyhood"
- Movie Review: Dinesh D'Souza tells "America" what's wrong with it, again
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: Scar-Jo delivers, and how, in "Lucy"
- Movie Review: Fluffy is a lot less fluffy, and preaching about it in "The Fluffy Movie"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: "Persecuted"
- Movie Review: "God's Not Dead"
- Movie Review: "And So It Goes"
Find a Movie Review