A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Nothing remotely amazing about "The Maze Runner"
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: "This is Where I Leave You"
- Movie Review: "A Walk Among the Tombstones"
- Movie Review: Too many laughs are lost in translation in "Cantinflas"
- Movie Review: Tsk tsk "Tusk"
- Movie Review: "The Drop"
- Movie Review: There's no right time for "No Good Deed"
- Movie Review: "The Scribbler"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
Find a Movie Review