A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Hobbit, The Desolation of Smaug"
- Movie Review: Paul Walker's "last movie," "Hours," shows heart, ambition and promise
- Movie Review: "Inside Llewyn Davis"
- Movie Review: "The Hunger Games, Catching Fire"
- Movie Review: "Dallas Buyers Club"
- Movie Review: Dern, Squibb, Forte and Keach all shine in "Nebraska"
- Movie Review: "Night Train to Lisbon"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: DeNiro and Pfeiffer teach us to never go against "The Family"
- Movie Nation: "Out of the Furnace"
Find a Movie Review