A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "A Walk in the Woods"
- Next Interview: Got questions for Lake Bell?
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Next Interview: Questions for Blake Lively?
- Movie Review: "The Gift"
- Movie Review: "Bloodsucking Bastards"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: "Unfriended"
- Movie Review-- "Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine"
- Movie Review: "Sinister 2"
Find a Movie Review