A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "God's Not Dead"
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: "Heaven is for Real"
- Movie Review: Striking photography and Disney cute work together in Disneynature's "Bears"
- Movie Review: "Son of God" makes an effective-enough clip job
- Box Office: "Heaven is for Real" opens big, "Transcendence" doesn't, "Bears" bombs
- Movie Review: "Transcendence" doesn't transcend cliches
- Movie Review: "Draft Day" is final proof that the NFL is the league that Ate America
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: "The Lunchbox"
Find a Movie Review