Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: There's no right time for "No Good Deed"
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: "The Drop"
- Movie Review: "God's Not Dead"
- Movie Review: Too many laughs are lost in translation in "Cantinflas"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Jane Fonda talks about holding her own with Fey and Bateman in "This is Where I Leave You"
- Movie Review: "As Above, So Below" is a real shaky-camera headache
- Box Office: "No Good Deed" opens well, "Dolphin 2" OK, "Drop" solid, "Atlas Shrugged" bombs
- Movie Review: "If I Stay"
Find a Movie Review