Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Annabelle" serves up old school scares
- Movie Review: "Gone Girl" is good, but not one of Fincher's best
- Movie Review: Reitman's losing streak continues with "Men, Women & Children"
- Movie Review: Nothing remotely amazing about "The Maze Runner"
- Movie Review: Reese steps in the background to make "The Good Lie" work
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: "Field of Lost Shoes," the Civil War on an indie film budget
- Movie Review: "The Hero of Color City"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: "The Drop"
Find a Movie Review