Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "God's Not Dead"
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: "Heaven is for Real"
- Movie Review: "Transcendence" doesn't transcend cliches
- Movie Review: Striking photography and Disney cute work together in Disneynature's "Bears"
- Movie Review: "Son of God" makes an effective-enough clip job
- Movie Review: "Draft Day" is final proof that the NFL is the league that Ate America
- Movie Review: Nicolas Cage has the role of a lifetime in "Joe"
- Movie Review: Check into the glories of "The Grand Budapest Hotel"
- Box Office: "Heaven is for Real" opens big, "Transcendence" doesn't, "Bears" bombs
Find a Movie Review