Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Son of God" makes an effective-enough clip job
- Movie Review -- "300: Rise of an Empire"
- Movie Review: The sentimental meets the silly, with witty results in "Mr. Peabody & Sherman"
- Movie Review: Paul W.S. Anderson forgets himself in "Pompeii"
- Movie Rated: Von Trier revisits the Golden Age of Arty Porn with "Nymphomaniac"
- Movie Review: "Dallas Buyers Club"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Dern, Squibb, Forte and Keach all shine in "Nebraska"
- Movie Review: "Rio"
- Movie Nation Interview: Christian Bale
Find a Movie Review