Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Persecuted"
- Movie Review: Dinesh D'Souza tells "America" what's wrong with it, again
- Movie Review: Linklater makes his big statement on growing up with "Boyhood"
- Movie Review: "Tammy" goes all soft and gooey
- Movie Review: "Sex Tape"
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: "God's Not Dead"
- Willem Dafoe and Anton Corbijn talk about Le Carre and the late Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Box Office: Audiences still bananas over "Apes," "Purge" packs them in, "Sex Tape" stalls
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 4, 2013
Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory. … Continue reading
Hirohito sat on the Chrysanthemum Throne and ruled Japan through wars with China and World War II. But at the end of the war, there were two emperors in Tokyo. Douglas MacArthur, Supreme Commander of the Allied Powers, ruled Japan … Continue reading
A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued … Continue reading
Stanley Kubrick spent the latter part of the 1960s — post “2001,” pre-”Clockwork Orange” — pulling together a movie about Napoleon. How else do you follow the groundbreaking “2001: A Space Odyssey” — a titanic undertaking that reinvented the genre … Continue reading