Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Deadpool" delivers death and killer laughs
- Movie Review: "The Finest Hours"
- Movie Review: "Zoolander 2"
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Movie Review: "How to Be Single"
- Next Interview: Got questions for Lake Bell?
- Movie Review: "The Revenant"
- Movie Review: "Star Wars Redux" aka "The Force Awakens"
- Movie Review: "Flail, Caesar!"
- Movie Review: "Dirty Grandpa"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 4, 2013
Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Hirohito sat on the Chrysanthemum Throne and ruled Japan through wars with China and World War II. But at the end of the war, there were two emperors in Tokyo. Douglas MacArthur, Supreme Commander of the Allied Powers, ruled Japan … Continue reading
A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued … Continue reading
Stanley Kubrick spent the latter part of the 1960s — post “2001,” pre-“Clockwork Orange” — pulling together a movie about Napoleon. How else do you follow the groundbreaking “2001: A Space Odyssey” — a titanic undertaking that reinvented the genre … Continue reading