Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Annabelle" serves up old school scares
- Movie Review: "Gone Girl" is good, but not one of Fincher's best
- Movie Review: Reitman's losing streak continues with "Men, Women & Children"
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: Nothing remotely amazing about "The Maze Runner"
- Movie Review: Reese steps in the background to make "The Good Lie" work
- Movie Review: "Field of Lost Shoes," the Civil War on an indie film budget
- Movie Review: "The Hero of Color City"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: "The Drop"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading