Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Transcendence" doesn't transcend cliches
- Movie Review: "God's Not Dead"
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: "Heaven is for Real"
- Movie Review: Striking photography and Disney cute work together in Disneynature's "Bears"
- Movie Review: "Son of God" makes an effective-enough clip job
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: "Draft Day" is final proof that the NFL is the league that Ate America
- Movie Review: Aged Woody and ageless Turturro look for laughs in "Fading Gigolo"
- Movie Review: Check into the glories of "The Grand Budapest Hotel"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading