Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Hobbit, The Desolation of Smaug"
- Movie Review: Thompson and Hanks seem Oscar bound in the sublime "Saving Mr. Banks"
- Movie Review: Paul Walker's "last movie," "Hours," shows heart, ambition and promise
- Movie Review: "Inside Llewyn Davis"
- Movie Review: "Dallas Buyers Club"
- Spike Jonze solves loneliness with technology in "Her"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: "The Hunger Games, Catching Fire"
- SAG refuses to write off "The Butler" or kill Oprah's faint Oscar hopes
- Movie Review: Dern, Squibb, Forte and Keach all shine in "Nebraska"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading