Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Loft" never reaches the height of suspense
- Movie Review: "Black or White"
- Movie Review: "Project Almanac"
- Movie Review: "Whiplash"
- Movie Review: "The Boy Next Door"
- Movie Review: "Mortdecai"
- Movie Review: "The Wedding Ringer"
- Movie Review: "Wild Card" is a cut above Statham's usual C-movies
- Movie Review: "Strange Magic"
- Movie Review: "Catch Hell"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading