Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy"
- Movie Review: Bring on the funk with "Get On Up"
- Movie Review: A vacant space where the star is supposed to be kills "Behaving Badly"
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: Dinesh D'Souza tells "America" what's wrong with it, again
- Movie Review: Linklater makes his big statement on growing up with "Boyhood"
- Movie Review: "And So It Goes"
- Movie Review: "God's Not Dead"
- Movie Review: "Tammy" goes all soft and gooey
- Box Office Prognosis -- Will "Guardians" make true Marvel Money?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading