Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Catch Hell"
- Movie Review: "The Age of Adaline"
- Movie Review: Skin and sin and church tumble together in "Chocolate City"
- Movie Review: "Far from the Madding Crowd"
- Movie Review: "Private Number"
- Movie Review: "Before I Disappear"
- Movie Review: "Where Hope Grows"
- Movie Review: Not much fright in this "Poltergeist"
- Movie Review: The future isn't what it used to be in "Tomorrowland"
- Movie Review: "Field of Lost Shoes," the Civil War on an indie film budget
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading