Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Too many laughs are lost in translation in "Cantinflas"
- Movie Review: "As Above, So Below" is a real shaky-camera headache
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: "God's Not Dead"
- Movie Review: "If I Stay"
- Movie Review: "The Longest Week"
- Movie Review: "The Giver"
- Movie Review: "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" get the Michael Bay treatment
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: "The November Man"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 2, 2013
It cost a reported $195 million, and needed to make a lot of that back on its opening weekend. The high end of speculation about its potential — 3D prices and all — was about $30 million. Now it looks … Continue reading
The Big Dreamworks Spring cartoon this year is “The Croods,” about a family of cave men, cave women and cave teens. Fox is distributing it, and since Fox has had a lot of luck with Ice Age movies, well, this … Continue reading
In “Emperor,” the post-World War II occupation of Japan drama, Matthew Fox plays the brigadier general given the responsibility of investigating Emperor Hirohito’s involvement in the war, his knowledge of war crimes and as the divine head of state and … Continue reading