Top Posts & Pages
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: "God's Not Dead"
- Movie Review: "Heaven is for Real"
- Movie Review: "Son of God" makes an effective-enough clip job
- Movie Review: Striking photography and Disney cute work together in Disneynature's "Bears"
- Movie Review: "Blue Ruin"
- Kristen Bell on "Frozen, "Veronica Mars Movie" and naming her baby after a Car
- Movie Review: "The Railway Man"
- Movie Nation Interview: Christian Bale
- Movie Review: "Draft Day" is final proof that the NFL is the league that Ate America
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 2, 2013
It cost a reported $195 million, and needed to make a lot of that back on its opening weekend. The high end of speculation about its potential — 3D prices and all — was about $30 million. Now it looks … Continue reading
The Big Dreamworks Spring cartoon this year is “The Croods,” about a family of cave men, cave women and cave teens. Fox is distributing it, and since Fox has had a lot of luck with Ice Age movies, well, this … Continue reading
In “Emperor,” the post-World War II occupation of Japan drama, Matthew Fox plays the brigadier general given the responsibility of investigating Emperor Hirohito’s involvement in the war, his knowledge of war crimes and his ability, as the divine head of … Continue reading