Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: One "Hangover" too many
- Movie Review: "Epic"
- Movie Review: "Fast and Furious 6"
- Movie Review: "The Great Gatsby"
- Would this Benedict Cumberbatch shower scene have helped "Star Trek"?
- Movie Review: "The Iceman"
- Critical Consensus: Decent reviews for "Fast & Furious" and "Epic," "Hangover" nuked
- Movie Review: "The Croods"
- Jesse Eisenberg's cure for "stage fright?" "Now You See Me"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 2, 2013
It cost a reported $195 million, and needed to make a lot of that back on its opening weekend. The high end of speculation about its potential — 3D prices and all — was about $30 million. Now it looks … Continue reading
The Big Dreamworks Spring cartoon this year is “The Croods,” about a family of cave men, cave women and cave teens. Fox is distributing it, and since Fox has had a lot of luck with Ice Age movies, well, this … Continue reading
In “Emperor,” the post-World War II occupation of Japan drama, Matthew Fox plays the brigadier general given the responsibility of investigating Emperor Hirohito’s involvement in the war, his knowledge of war crimes and his ability, as the divine head of … Continue reading