Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Do You Believe"
- Movie Review: Small kids, and small kids only, will love "Home"
- Movie Review: "Get Hard" goes old school salt and pepper, and sometimes works
- Movie Review: "Catch Hell"
- Movie Review: "To Write Love on Her Arms"
- Movie Review: "God's Not Dead"
- Movie Review: Disney delivers a lovely, dull "Cinderella"
- Movie Review: "Take Care"
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Movie Review: "A la Mala"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 2, 2013
It cost a reported $195 million, and needed to make a lot of that back on its opening weekend. The high end of speculation about its potential — 3D prices and all — was about $30 million. Now it looks … Continue reading
The Big Dreamworks Spring cartoon this year is “The Croods,” about a family of cave men, cave women and cave teens. Fox is distributing it, and since Fox has had a lot of luck with Ice Age movies, well, this … Continue reading
In “Emperor,” the post-World War II occupation of Japan drama, Matthew Fox plays the brigadier general given the responsibility of investigating Emperor Hirohito’s involvement in the war, his knowledge of war crimes and as the divine head of state and … Continue reading