Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Paul Walker's "last movie," "Hours," shows heart, ambition and promise
- Movie Review: "Dallas Buyers Club"
- Movie Nation: "Out of the Furnace"
- Movie Review: "Inside Llewyn Davis"
- Movie Review: Dern, Squibb, Forte and Keach all shine in "Nebraska"
- Movie Review: "The Hunger Games, Catching Fire"
- Movie Review: "The Last Days on Mars"
- Movie Review: "Pawn Shop Chronicles"
- Movie Review: "Twice Born"
- Movie Review: "Oldboy"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 2, 2013
It cost a reported $195 million, and needed to make a lot of that back on its opening weekend. The high end of speculation about its potential — 3D prices and all — was about $30 million. Now it looks … Continue reading
The Big Dreamworks Spring cartoon this year is “The Croods,” about a family of cave men, cave women and cave teens. Fox is distributing it, and since Fox has had a lot of luck with Ice Age movies, well, this … Continue reading
In “Emperor,” the post-World War II occupation of Japan drama, Matthew Fox plays the brigadier general given the responsibility of investigating Emperor Hirohito’s involvement in the war, his knowledge of war crimes and his ability, as the divine head of … Continue reading