Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Annabelle" serves up old school scares
- Movie Review: "Gone Girl" is good, but not one of Fincher's best
- Movie Review: Reitman's losing streak continues with "Men, Women & Children"
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: Nothing remotely amazing about "The Maze Runner"
- Movie Review: Reese steps in the background to make "The Good Lie" work
- Movie Review: "Field of Lost Shoes," the Civil War on an indie film budget
- Movie Review: "The Hero of Color City"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: "The Drop"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 6, 2013
Dreamworks Animation shares fell — for some reason — today. And Some are speculating that it’s because the studio had to move a potential animated blockbuster, from fall 2013 to spring 2014. Then, there’s this suggestion by Jeffrey Katzenberg, suggesting … Continue reading
The Visual Effects Society spread the love around, honoring “Life of Pi” and the ways it digitally plopped a tiger, zebra, orangutan and Indian lad on a lifeboat together, “The Avengers” for its modeling work, and “Brave” for its animation. … Continue reading
Lawrence Kasdan hasn’t had much success getting projects onto the big screen and in front of audiences in the past decade. Anybody who saw “Darling Companion” would be hard pressed to remember this was the writer-director of “Grand Canyon” and … Continue reading
Witches — teen witches. Hot teen witches in high school. In what looks like Deep South. So’s they can drawl, y’all! Emmy Rossum and Alden Ehrenreich have to hold their own with Oscar winners Jeremy Irons and Emma Thompson, as … Continue reading