Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Forger"
- Movie Review: "Catch Hell"
- Movie Review: "Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2"
- Movie Review: "Do You Believe"
- Movie Review: "A Field Full of Secrets"
- Movie Review: "Adult Beginners"
- Movie Review: "The Babadook"
- Movie Review: "Freetown"
- Movie Review: Hill and Franco don't avoid spoiler alerts in "True Story"
- Movie Review: "24 Days" is a lax, submissive French kidnapping thriller
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 3, 2013
Barry Levinson will direct Johnny Depp, if this project keeps its footing. “Black Mass” is about notorious Boston mob boss and longtime FBI’s Most Wanted fugitive, the elusive Whitey Bulger. He served as an informant as a means of getting … Continue reading
You’ve got Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson, Selena Gomez and others all dolled up and behaving badly. Hungry, desperate to get to Spring Break. Willing to commit robberies to do it. And James Franco, in hair and teeth and tats that … Continue reading
“Warm Bodies,” the Zombie “Twilight,” did just under the $20 million it was widely predicted to earn Super Bowl weekend. Decent reviews, decent buzz, a novel reasonably popular with teens, none of that was enough to get it over $20. … Continue reading
The annual Annie Awards honoring the best in animation are no sure-fire Oscar indicator. Disney and Pixar have had their issues with the voting blocs and ways the awards are handled and have turned against them in the past. But … Continue reading
With the Directors Guild of America handing out its top prize to “Argo” Saturday night, that makes it pretty much a clean sweep of pre-Oscar prizes of import for Ben Affleck’s fine “Hollywood version” of history and ticking clock thriller. … Continue reading